Arsenal Thread 2015/16

i know there's still a long way to go but the wankfest over them looks to be over (for now) can't believe how many round ere actually bought into it tbh.. it happens every year....

Their collective lack of bollocks never fails to surprise me. There's something seriously wrong with their recruitment when they can't sign leaders for love nor money.

Their collective lack of bollocks never fails to surprise me. There's something seriously wrong with their recruitment when they can't sign leaders for love nor money.

I don't think it can just be the players. For a long time both the manager and the board at Arsenal have seen top 4 as the holy grail. As long as they keep getting champs league and the money keeps rolling in they are happy. That mentality must have an effect on the team. The players know that as long as they qualify for the Champs league then the club and manager will see it and them as being successful.

I don't think it can just be the players. For a long time both the manager and the board at Arsenal have seen top 4 as the holy grail. As long as they keep getting champs league and the money keeps rolling in they are happy. That mentality must have an effect on the team. The players know that as long as they qualify for the Champs league then the club and manager will see it and them as being successful.
I think that sums it up. Spend as little as possible and do just enough to stay in the top 4, with an occasional domestic cup to parade around Islington and keep the muppets happy. Seems to be the MO for American owners.

I wouldn't disagree to much with that mentality. It takes a lot of luck, effort, talent and a host of generous, partially-sighted refs to win a title, or lose one. It's easier to win one of the knockout cups, but failing that I'd be more than happy with a top four! But having said that, it shouldn't be the limit of ambition. The Europa League can be a terrible diet when champagne and chip muffins have been on the table

i know there's still a long way to go but the wankfest over them looks to be over (for now) can't believe how many round ere actually bought into it tbh.. it happens every year....

Of course they were never title contenders, but we can't have them falling off completely for obvious reasons.

Shock horror, Rosicky is injured again. That's him done at Arsenal I'd say, contract is out in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.