Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Another weekend where results are topsy turvey and things look a bit better for us again this week.

Massive weekend coming up though, who'd have thought games vs Leicester and Spurs would make up the new "Grand Slam Sunday?"

In the past when they falter, by the time they snap out of it, all the teams have run away from them. This time though they are ahead of us, and level with Spurs, and 5 points behind Leicester. Once Sanchez and Coquelin play themselves back into the team, I reckon they will be the hardest to stop.

I think Arsenal are favourites. They are just coming out of a run of bad form. Sanchez will be up and firing soon and Carzorla is due back soon. If they beat Leicester next weekend, then they are only two points behind.

They had better win it this year because I think with us getting Pep, Klopp bedded in at Liverpool, United possibly getting Mourihno and Chelsea being linked to Allegri, they are unlikely to win it again any time soon. Although the Emirates sponsored team may continue to do well in the Emirates FA Cup if they keep getting the favourable draws.

Seems like Silent Stan has bought a ranch in Texas for around $750m. He is one of the biggest private landowners in the USA and it looks like he's using his Arsenal shares as security for raising debt, which he uses to buy cash generating assets. So he needs to keep Arsenal profitable and cash rich to do that, meaning they aren't spending money so that he can make it. You can't buy class but you can buy a load of land.

I reckon the Glazers are doing much the same, except in their case it's probably to prop the rest of their business empire up and stop it from collapsing.

And to think we're stuck with those bloody Arabs with their dirty oil money as owners, when we could have some good ol' Yanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.