Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Booom we always get 4th Boom i like talking like Ray Winston Booom..
Deluded doesn't do them justice...Boooooooooom

Did anyone hear the Irish Arsenal fan on 606 sticking up for Wenger?

He slated our two centre-halves, calling them £70 million clowns and said that we spent £150 million on KdB, Sterling and another, whose name I missed.

He then went on to say that Arsène does it the right way, bringing through young talent and picking up bargains, though he failed to mention the £42 million Wenger on Özil, funnily enough.

I think Arsenal are top 4, may even pip slopthem to 2nd. I hope the rags don't get 6 points from Norwich at home and West Ham away, they're their tricky fixtures next, obviously. West Ham also remain in the equation. Ahhhh I must be related to John Motson.

Last edited:
Of course. Because then they'd have to go backwards on all the years they've been talking about (incessantly) and celebrating their Fourth Place Trophies and Best Business Model Cups. They bought the story Wenger and the board were spinning hook, line and sinker, and duly bigged up their club's "accomplishments."

It's hard to now in retrospect complain about what you've "achieved" after you've attended an open top bus parade for your accounting department.

Accounting (finance) departments deserve open top bus parades. Anyone who disagrees is a filthy rag.

Accounting (finance) departments deserve open top bus parades. Anyone who disagrees is a filthy rag.

I'm in finance and accounting too. And I/we deserve one because that's all my company does. It becomes more of an issue when it's all your company does, except that your company is actually supposed to win football trophies. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.