Arsenal Thread 2016/17

mancity dan

With the signing of Xhaka and also the possible signing of Vardy, two positions that they definitely needed to strengthen, do you think they will be challenging for the PL next season?

Xhaka is not a player I know. Vardy, question marks about whether he can play possession football. I like him, but I am not sure.

Best of the rest I'd say, because Chelsea have a massive rebuilding job on their hands. Utd likewise, although I am wary that Utd are going to buy some proper players for once. Can't see Leicester doing it again, so if City struggle then yes they can challenge because I don't see any better teams.

Not a clue what Vardy offers the current squad, although I think he's a better fit instead of Welbeck (shins it miles forward, runs while not thinking what to do when he gets there, and has no left foot).

So if Welbeck left, then yes. With Welbeck, erm, no idea.

Not a clue what Vardy offers the current squad, although I think he's a better fit instead of Welbeck (shins it miles forward, runs while not thinking what to do when he gets there, and has no left foot).

So if Welbeck left, then yes. With Welbeck, erm, no idea.

Bit of a shock that Vardy hasn't moved.

Think they will have a hell of a job on their hands to make Top 4 this season.

Cue the irate Tarquins calling Talkshite "Fenks for orl yoo dan Orsen, bat yoo cornt tike us to the nex leval".

City, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Leicester and West Ham will all be fancying their chances and Arsenal look vulnerable to me.

Chelsea look like they have got themselves a good manager. That's competition.

Arsenal fans if they didn't already know it, been given a reminder that their status as a football club is on the decline. This season is massive for Arsenal. If they don't win the league they can probably say goodbye to Sanchez and Ozil.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.