Arsenal Thread 2016/17

I must be a mean and cruel person, on my youtube feed atm is the arse tv fella doing interviews, this is because i have clicked so many and watched them rage and get wound up etc.
Some of them sound like they have given up on the footy and just kinda still go on some kinda autopilot.

For someone also who wants the season to start with the transfer window shut Wenger does a lot of last minute business after the season has started.
He is a hypocrite and i find myself disliking him rather a lot, i know they are arse fans but they are being treated like fools, he is gobbing on their cake and telling them to their face it is icing sugar.
It takes a special kind of prick to be able to do that.

3 weeks ago 'the team are ready, we are prepared'
Last week: 'we are not prepared or ready'

He hs been great for us holding them back along with their clubs policies but it needs to be well noted now he uses the exact same excuses and tactics, next week he will talk about how much xyz spent meaning somehow he can't buy anyone. I want to see him booted out on his arse and their board to, they seem to have contempt for their fans and it stinks.

I must be a mean and cruel person, on my youtube feed atm is the arse tv fella doing interviews, this is because i have clicked so many and watched them rage and get wound up etc.
Some of them sound like they have given up on the footy and just kinda still go on some kinda autopilot.

For someone also who wants the season to start with the transfer window shut Wenger does a lot of last minute business after the season has started.
He is a hypocrite and i find myself disliking him rather a lot, i know they are arse fans but they are being treated like fools, he is gobbing on their cake and telling them to their face it is icing sugar.
It takes a special kind of prick to be able to do that.

3 weeks ago 'the team are ready, we are prepared'
Last week: 'we are not prepared or ready'

He hs been great for us holding them back along with their clubs policies but it needs to be well noted now he uses the exact same excuses and tactics, next week he will talk about how much xyz spent meaning somehow he can't buy anyone. I want to see him booted out on his arse and their board to, they seem to have contempt for their fans and it stinks.
The problem with Arsenal is they are setup, not to win trophies and be successful, but to make profit

One has to wonder what on earth they do with all the profit they make because it certainly isn't spent on player recruitment!

The problem with Arsenal is they are setup, not to win trophies and be successful, but to make profit

One has to wonder what on earth they do with all the profit they make because it certainly isn't spent on player recruitment!
Lots of padded jackets for Wenger.

You are right, they are, if you look at it without any passion you are dead right sadly. I do feel bad for them as a fair few won't be on proper london wages yet have to pay crippling amounts to follow their club, a lot will but not every cockney is a millionaire. So it must really vex them with this make money policy. The glazers at least are exposed in their finances much to our amusement i may add, yet arse are pretty quiet. Then again if i were one of their board members i would want it to stay quiet also, as long as those large checks kept coming in it is great for them.

I wonder what they do earn as a club, something tells me their suits will bend the laws of physics to stop true un-obfuscated numbers getting released though.

I think he's become obsessed with making a huge profit for the shareholders every year. He had to rein in the spending to fund the stadium but he hasn't changed since it was paid off. He must get a buzz out of keeping them top 4 on the smallest budget of the challenging clubs.
The only time in recent years he actually spent money was when they were in danger of losing their top 4 spot.
Highest prices in the country, they sell out virtually every game and their location means the corporate seats are always likely to be full. They make shit loads of money but just like the rags most of it goes out of football and into the pockets of the owners.
I'd be fucking fuming if I was a gooner. They're all cunts though, so fuck em.

You are right, they are, if you look at it without any passion you are dead right sadly. I do feel bad for them as a fair few won't be on proper london wages yet have to pay crippling amounts to follow their club, a lot will but not every cockney is a millionaire. So it must really vex them with this make money policy. The glazers at least are exposed in their finances much to our amusement i may add, yet arse are pretty quiet. Then again if i were one of their board members i would want it to stay quiet also, as long as those large checks kept coming in it is great for them.

I wonder what they do earn as a club, something tells me their suits will bend the laws of physics to stop true un-obfuscated numbers getting released though.

Rumours are they have nearly £200 mill in the bank and made over £20m in the 2015-16 period last season, the mind boggles
I think he's become obsessed with making a huge profit for the shareholders every year. He had to rein in the spending to fund the stadium but he hasn't changed since it was paid off. He must get a buzz out of keeping them top 4 on the smallest budget of the challenging clubs.
The only time in recent years he actually spent money was when they were in danger of losing their top 4 spot.
Highest prices in the country, they sell out virtually every game and their location means the corporate seats are always likely to be full. They make shit loads of money but just like the rags most of it goes out of football and into the pockets of the owners.
I'd be fucking fuming if I was a gooner. They're all cunts though, so fuck em.
Which makes me wonder why they haven't spent this summer, ourselves, united and Chelsea are streets ahead of Arsenal and I honestly believe Liverpool are also a better side than them as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.