Arsenal Thread 2016/17

It's the same Arsenal troll who keeps coming back isn't it?
I don't think so

Oh Squirty that was just getting amusing, the Tarquin will be spitting his foie gras and humus all over his keyboard with rage....
nah he was becoming tiresome, especially the being laughed at comment from a team that hasn't gone beyond the first knock out phase of the CL in six years even having been given all those leg ups from uefa every time

Please excuse my fellow Arsenal fan.
On a more realistic note, I don't think we'll drop out of the top 4, but it's still early days so I wouldn't want to predict anything. We've started quite slow but got into the groove in time to stay in the field. Also the performances have improved. Still, as everyone knows, consistency is key and I'm curious how that will pan out during the next couple of months.
Clearly City have convinced the most so far and I have to say that I'm watching City games quite often since they really play well. The dominance on the pitch is beautiful to watch. Do you believe Pep brought the team to another level?

On a more realistic note, I don't think we'll drop out of the top 4, but it's still early days so I wouldn't want to predict anything. We've started quite slow but got into the groove in time to stay in the field. Also the performances have improved. Still, as everyone knows, consistency is key and I'm curious how that will pan out during the next couple of months.
Clearly City have convinced the most so far and I have to say that I'm watching City games quite often since they really play well. The dominance on the pitch is beautiful to watch. Do you believe Pep brought the team to another level?

I think you'll get top four too. You've looked good recently and, for all Wenger's flaws, he always manages to get Champions League qualification.

If there is any longish injury to Alexis Sanchez, I don't think you have any chance of winning the league. Keep him fit and the sky is the limit, til around late March/early April anyways ;o)

But I reckon you'll finish top two/three again, quite comfortably this season. Wenger looks to have finally got a decent partner for Koscielny which must come as a huge relief for all gooners.

If there is any longish injury to Alexis Sanchez, I don't think you have any chance of winning the league. Keep him fit and the sky is the limit, til around late March/early April anyways ;o)

But I reckon you'll finish top two/three again, quite comfortably this season. Wenger looks to have finally got a decent partner for Koscielny which must come as a huge relief for all gooners.

Yes, Mustafi has been an important and very welcome addition. Although I believe the main difference is that they are defending as a team now (at least they did in the Chelsea game). The back four finally have had some protection which is crucial for the way the team attacks.
I've just read somewhere that Theo Walcott made 12 tackles this season already, compared to 11 during the last two campaigns combined...

I think you'll get top four too. You've looked good recently and, for all Wenger's flaws, he always manages to get Champions League qualification.
Yep. Even when he has to poison the spurs team to do it.

Allegedly.

Oh fuck off you sanctimonious prick. It's always fucking Arsenal fans who get on their high horse. Arsenal cheated their way into the top flight and did exactly the same as City and Chelsea when they purchased virtually the entire title winning Huddersfield team, as well as pinching their manager. You lot are the biggest fucking hypocrites in football.
Pre-1992 so it didn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.