Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

No thanks. I have a sock drawer to rearrange….
Agree.. there are far more important uses of one's precious time than wasting it reading the ravings of cretins such as these Spurs supporters. Much more beneficial use of one's time, Frank!

Purely out of interest, which system to you favour.. storing by (a) colour/similar colours, (b) material (wools, cotton rich, synthetics etc) or (c) size? I go for the first, which for many would result in a veritable rainbow of colours but for me, the fact is that I only wear black socks ..

Back on thread btw, Arsenal's* management is a load of self-entitled, spoilt pricks jealous of our success, while the same also applies to their supporters..

(* You could substitute here with Tottenham United or Liverpool, according to circumstances..)

Agree.. there are far more important uses of one's precious time than wasting it reading the ravings of cretins such as these Spurs supporters. Much more beneficial use of one's time, Frank!

Purely out of interest, which system to you favour.. storing by (a) colour/similar colours, (b) material (wools, cotton rich, synthetics etc) or (c) size? I go for the first, which for many would result in a veritable rainbow of colours but for me, the fact is that I only wear black socks ..

Back on thread btw, Arsenal's* management is a load of self-entitled, spoilt pricks jealous of our success, while the same also applies to their supporters..

(* You could substitute here with Tottenham United or Liverpool, according to circumstances..)
Pressing question of the day. First of all I take all my black “dress socks” that I wear with my loafers when I go to work. Its baffling how they don’t all match/find a partner when I do the washing and drying.

Then I separate the white ones I wear when I am lounging around the house or am wearing trainers outside. Then there’s a third category that I have only recently discovered- my ankle socks. Might be opening up a big can of worms here with that one. Never wore them but got some for a Christmas present and I discovered they are ok!!

Thanks for asking John and indeed it’s more interesting than listening to a bunch of deluded Spursy Spurs supporters!!

Pressing question of the day. First of all I take all my black “dress socks” that I wear with my loafers when I go to work. Its baffling how they don’t all match/find a partner when I do the washing and drying.

Then I separate the white ones I wear when I am lounging around the house or am wearing trainers outside. Then there’s a third category that I have only recently discovered- my ankle socks. Might be opening up a big can of worms here with that one. Never wore them but got some for a Christmas present and I discovered they are ok!!

Thanks for asking John and indeed it’s more interesting than listening to a bunch of deluded Spursy Spurs supporters!!
We're we separated at birth, Frank?!

I too had my eyes opened to the wonders of ankle/trainer socks (white, of course.. us FOCs have certain standards to maintain!) only last Summer.. the bonus being I was finally able to bring into play a natty pair of Doc Marten canvas boaters I had hardly worn in 15 years. Result!

Oh and btw, Arsenal et al are a still a bunch of pricks!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.