arsenal v stoke

marco

what do we want with this fixture, have we chucked the towel in on a 1st or 2nd finish? arsenal just behind the rags could steel the title from them 'that would be nice'

4 points clear is nothing, even with a game in hand.

Stoke win please, and worry about Utd later on (hopefully Chelsea can do some damage)

Want to stoke to win. Much as I don't wanna see the rags win the league, arsenal are not uncatchable and second would be a great finish.

Stoke win please, lets drag Arsenal back into the battle for top 4. The more teams panicking and flapping about qualifying for champs league the better.
Finishing 2nd would be very welcome.

Chick Counterfly said:
4 points clear is nothing, even with a game in hand.

Stoke win please, and worry about Utd later on (hopefully Chelsea can do some damage)

This seems the way forward :/
Im not sure though looking at the league and remaining fixtures.

Dilemma, unlike most on here i dont hate Arsenal some good friends of mine are gooners and i always like the way they played. As i say anyone but the rags for the title, and our chance went with the fat **** falling upside down accidently connected with the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.