Arshavin?

Not for me Goat.

Excelled in the Euros but from what ive seen since he hasnt re-created that same form.

Price x Age x Quality= Look Elsewhere

Cheltblue said:
Not for me Goat.

Excelled in the Euros but from what ive seen since he hasnt re-created that same form.

I don't think he's recreated that form cos he's stuck in a unique position.

Perform well and he doesn't get a move, like it happened last year. Don't perform and nobody's 'interested'!

His heart has been away from Zenit for over a year now and the non moving price tag is playing a big part on what happens with him.

I don't think we need him. Wouldn't he play in a similar role to Robinho/Petrov/SWP - and where Elano and Ireland could play???

Good player, but max £10M player. We don't need another drifting/lazy player in our team.

Couldn't see where he'd play.

Bigga said:
Cheltblue said:
Not for me Goat.

I don't think he's recreated that form cos he's stuck in a unique position.

Perform well and he doesn't get a move, like it happened last year. Don't perform and nobody's 'interested'!

Cant argue with that. But you would think that if he is hungry to get away, he would perform at his best consistently to keep himself in the shop window.

His heart has been away from Zenit for over a year now and the non moving price tag is playing a big part on what happens with him.

aarond said:
I don't think we need him. Wouldn't he play in a similar role to Robinho/Petrov/SWP - and where Elano and Ireland could play???

Good player, but max £10M player. We don't need another drifting/lazy player in our team.

Couldn't see where he'd play.

I don't think it's necessarily about position, but about the intellectual ability to do something in a given situation.

It's all very well having someone who can run fast or do a million step overs etc., but do we have someone who can suddenly switch the option to a better positioned player, when in tight situations as well as release the fast players? We'd need better sensed positional players, but I'd put Arsh above Elano in that way. He also tackles and has just as good a shot.

lol at people that wouldn't have Arshavin - class player that can go past people, has strength, scores goals and can play in numerous positions.

would be a great signing imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.