Arshavin?

Matty said:
Let me spell it out to you.

TRANSFER FORUM!!!!!

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU! ITS NEITHER RUMOUR, GOSSIP OR SPECULATION.

It was a discussion about a specific player.

blue dallas said:
we`ve enough `creative` players .
we need solid midfielders now, 2 stikers ,a left back and an experienced keeper.

agree with your needs list but Arshavin's versatile and we don't have adequate depth at *any* position. it makes sense if Elano is shipped out. he's not my idea of a center forward in a 433 though.

Cheltblue said:
Bigga said:
Cheltblue said:
Not for me Goat.

Excelled in the Euros but from what ive seen since he hasnt re-created that same form.

Price x Age x Quality= Look Elsewhere

I don't think he's recreated that form cos he's stuck in a unique position.

Perform well and he doesn't get a move, like it happened last year. Don't perform and nobody's 'interested'!

His heart has been away from Zenit for over a year now and the non moving price tag is playing a big part on what happens with him.
Cant argue with that. But you would think that if he is hungry to get away, he would perform at his best consistently to keep himself in the shop window.

But, that is most likely the scenario he was told last year. He performed well and Zenit progressed through the Chumps League. His request to leave was then denied.

I think it's very difficult for him to know what to do.

I read this morning a quote attributed to him that he'd only be interested in playing in England if it was for the Scum or Chelski

He's capable of running a game on his own. We don't really have anybody who can do that. Even Robinho is the sort to drift out but then come up with some magic. Arshavin can completely take-over. He's class imo.

ono said:
He's capable of running a game on his own. We don't really have anybody who can do that. Even Robinho is the sort to drift out but then come up with some magic. Arshavin can completely take-over. He's class imo.

?? Did you watch the Uefa cup final last year ?? He was awful and managed to drift out of the whole 90 mins !

If he was all that he'd have been snapped up after the EUROs, he's a one tournament wonder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.