Mikel Arteta

On a serious note......why is this lad so sought after? what credentials as a coach,or simply as a person,does he possess?

On a serious note......why is this lad so sought after? what credentials as a coach,or simply as a person,does he possess?

I doubt it's about credentials but I wouldn't be surprised if Xabi Alonso has spoken highly of him to Pep.

IIRC, Alonso and Arteta are best buds and Mikel came through the Barca academy whilst Pep was captain.

These two things would suggest they're fairly well acquainted and that Guardiola knows he's on the same wavelength and can trust him.

I doubt it's about credentials but I wouldn't be surprised if Xabi Alonso has spoken highly of him to Pep.

IIRC, Alonso and Arteta are best buds and Mikel came through the Barca academy whilst Pep was captain.

These two things would suggest they're fairly well acquainted and that Guardiola knows he's on the same wavelength and can trust him.
Cheers,thats what I meant by 'credentials' as a person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.