Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will see once the starting gun goes next week - then it gets real and we find out who really needs who
Nowt will happen for months. First we need the talks about talks. Have we got any negotiators yet?

The bottom line is Germany is in many respects in debt to the United States for years of protection from Nato. After all take the USA out the equation and Nato would not between them have the military power to stop Russia going through Europe.

Wrong thread. This is not the Trump liar thread. For "in many respects" read "in no respect".

Merkel calls for open markets

Open markets for everyone! Except the UK after Brexit?

What on earth is that about? We're leaving and you approve but already you're complaining about what that means! You voted for it. I think "suck it up" is the standard taunt.

Unless you didn't think we'd end up with hard brexit by voting leave....

What on earth is that about? We're leaving and you approve but already you're complaining about what that means! You voted for it. I think "suck it up" is the standard taunt.

Unless you didn't think we'd end up with hard brexit by voting leave....
PMSL Text is so hard to parse eh.

This weeks topical Brexit quiz folks. Who said this?
"We export more to Ireland than we do to China,almost twice as much to Belgium than we do to India,nearly three times as much to Sweden as we do to Brazil. It is not realistic to think we could just replace European trade with these new markets.
In a stand off between Britain and the EU, 44 per cent of our exports is more important to us than eight per cent of the EU exports is to them.
Remaining inside the EU does make us more secure, it does make us more prosperous and it does make us more influential beyond our shores.
I believe it is clearly in our national interest to remain a member of the European Union."
Was it:
A. Teresa May
B. Theresa May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.