Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they want £95,000,000,000 out of us, do they?

They can sod off.

Let's wait until they have one of their meetings to discuss how they are going to punish us, and when they are all in the same place, nuke the bloody lot of them.

Berlin, Strasbourg, Brussels, it doesn't matter, it's going to be a damn site cheaper replacing a nuclear missile.

We've got 'em so we might as well use them.

Yes.

Definition of viable in English:

Viable: Capable of working successfully.

There are a number of scenarios that might emerge from our Brexit negotiations, they range from painful to dreadful.

A walk-away option falls way outside of the above and descends in to catastrophic. Therefore there is no viable walk-away option, because such an option does not encompass the central definition of viable.

You always post as if your 'Opinions'' are facts - when they are just your opinions.

As with most topics in life this issue of Brexit negotiations is subject to a wide range of personal opinions - some of which are derived from little knowledge of the topic, some of which are derived from a deal of professional experience and some of which are derived from the fact that the person holding the opinion is just plain stupid.

Stop all your facile dodging - accept the negotiations question challenge I issued to you and the entire board can see which one of us is just plain stupid and which one of us should therefore just STFU.

Why are you dodging ? - You seem to know it all. Surely you should be confident?

This is the 5th or 6th time of me mentioning this - if you cannot accept the challenge then I think that it is fair for the forum to draw their own conclusions - no?

You can prepare some clever GIF to celebrate your victory

Last edited:
Utter tosh !, lets take your doom to the ultimate extreme, there will be absolutely no trade whatever with any EU country.

Result - we lose a deficit trading arrangement, we are no longer paying a very large kick back to a parasite organisation with delusions of world domination, the goods we no longer buy from them will be replaced by either home grown or from countries that want to trade freely, the goods we sold to them will be available for purchase here or sold to countries that want trade.

There is nothing we HAVE to buy from an EU country, we are one of the biggest economies on the planet not some third world backwater with a begging bowl, we are a global player and have been for a f*cking long time.

Then our appalling productivity and our enormous trade deficit must be a dream.

You always post as if your 'Opinions'' are facts - when they are just your opinions.

As with most topics in life this issue of Brexit negotiations is subject to a wide range of personal opinions - some of which are derived from little knowledge of the topic, some of which are derived from a deal of professional experience and some of which are derived from the fact that the person holding the opinion is just plain stupid.

Stop all your facile dodging - accept the negotiations question challenge I issued to you and the entire board can see which one of us is just plain stupid and which one of us should therefore just STFU.

Why are you dodging ? - You seem to know it all. Surely you should be confident?

This is the 5th or 6th time of me mentioning this - if you cannot accept the challenge then I think that it is fair for the forum to draw their own conclusions - no?

You can prepare some clever GIF to celebrate your victory

What challenge is that? is it the one where you pour a bucket of cold water over your head or the one where you stand still? I'm too old to keep up with all fads.

yer right, come back when you have mortgaged your house to pay a payroll, you wont, as you cant,

What? I've spent a good few years helping companies avoid just that, but as I suspect this badly written sentence is meant as an insult, I'll leave it to others to work out what it means.

yer right, come back when you have mortgaged your house to pay a payroll, you wont, as you cant,
What? I've spent a good few years helping companies avoid just that, but as I suspect this badly written sentence is meant as an insult, I'll leave it to others to work out what it means.
I think he's Pardewed you at the end of that post( touch line bust up with Pellers).
Very subtly done.

So, they want £95,000,000,000 out of us, do they?

They can sod off.

Let's wait until they have one of their meetings to discuss how they are going to punish us, and when they are all in the same place, nuke the bloody lot of them.

Berlin, Strasbourg, Brussels, it doesn't matter, it's going to be a damn site cheaper replacing a nuclear missile.

We've got 'em so we might as well use them.
But I know what you're wishing for
Love in a peaceful world
Ah yeah
Love in a peaceful world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.