Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair did OK.... Right up to the point he handed over to Mr "no more boom and bust" Brown. I seem to remember him "adjusting" his financial rules to suit his rhetoric right at the point the arse fell out of the US Sub prime market. Convent for Brown as it gave him the perfect excuse to hide his total and utter financial incompetence.

We could go on all day but I'd ask you to name me a better domestic Prime Minister in the last 50 years.

Back on topic the Tories are all over the fucking place here, we're not in a fit state to go into negotiations.

We could go on all day but I'd ask you to name me a better domestic Prime Minister in the last 50 years.

Back on topic the Tories are all over the fucking place here, we're not in a fit state to go into negotiations.
There are good points and bad points of all our PM's It all depends on your personal political stand point. We all know there are constituency's that you could stick a particular colour rosette on a pig and it would win a seat in Parliament.

As it stands, not one of the political parties are fit to negotiate our future in Europe; we've just got to get on with it. And back to my original point is that the BBC playing party politics whilst continuing to hide behind the shield of impartiality is really not helpful.

There are good points and bad points of all our PM's It all depends on your personal political stand point. We all know there are constituency's that you could stick a particular colour rosette on a pig and it would win a seat in Parliament.

As it stands, not one of the political parties are fit to negotiate our future in Europe; we've just got to get on with it. And back to my original point is that the BBC playing party politics whilst continuing to hide behind the shield of impartiality is really not helpful.

I entirely agree with your 2nd paragraph. I went from being very optimistic with May when she first spoke as PM to now being extremely concerned about what will happen to us.

We need a Macron to come along.

That's because it was his big call that he got abundantly wrong. It has contaminated everything else, because its consequences were so far reaching.

That presupposes that there was a "right" call. Leaving the Americans to go in alone would have had many many adverse consequences for us, just different consequences from the ones that have actually panned out. Unless you are clairvoyant I venture to suggest it is impossible to know what would have happened had we stayed out of Iraq - save of course for the fact that the war would have happened anyway.

DE9UuDuXUAIkjRG.jpg

The Tories are the party of competence and prudence, the party of strong and stable government. You don't know what you're on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.