Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pound is being propped up against the euro purely because of political unrest across Europe. The euro is awaiting the result of the French election and the possibility of a Le Pen victory is eating into it. It will rise against the pound if, as expected, Macron wins before attention turns to the Elections in Germany later in the year. If both elections go in favour of Europe then the pound will have much further to fall. Whether that's a good or bad thing medium to long term is a matter for discussion.

Corbyn is unelectable for the same reason Foot and Miliband were unelectable, this country is centre-right
in it's political stance, the only way you're ever going to see a return of the 'Left' is by appointing another Blair-like
candidate, like it or not.

Blair wasn't exactly left though overall but I get your point if you mean personality and ability to campaign-wise.

I agree that the left is all but dead in this country. Several friends and family members who have voted Labour since the age of 18 are now going Tory because of Corbyn and the fact they like May as far as Tories go.

As Brexshit unfolds there will be a few winners and many many losers. Even on here SWPback must be absolutely cock a hoop with the threat of little Britain turning into a tax haven must be music to his ears he will make an absolute killing. Then there's El Presidenti who I am sure will be hung out to die once the NHS bites the dust and Uncle Donald comes to save us with his health care companies. No doubt some brexshitter that the there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and we will all live like we did in happy times like in the 50's.

As Brexshit unfolds there will be a few winners and many many losers. Even on here SWPback must be absolutely cock a hoop with the threat of little Britain turning into a tax haven must be music to his ears he will make an absolute killing. Then there's El Presidenti who I am sure will be hung out to die once the NHS bites the dust and Uncle Donald comes to save us with his health care companies. No doubt some brexshitter that the there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and we will all live like we did in happy times like in the 50's.

That's the spirit Mike...

Support for Brexit grows.

2cxubmo.jpg
Just in

Doesn't SWPsback work in the Tesco store in Beswick?

Just read the latest offerering by Kuenssberg on the BBC website.

Fuck me she is so anti brexit and May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.