Article by Iheanacho

Great article and fair to the lad.

Nobody will ever know how it feels until you are the one in his shoes.. Some tried to say he doesn't care when scoring, ow wrong they were, the lad was overcome and imagine looking at the flag first to pray it stays down.

nice article. inspiring.
now i know why he always pointing towards the sky every time he scored.

Great, moving article.

I worked in Nigeria in my early 20's and would play football against kids like kelechi every week on the beach on our day off. They had nothing, and the level of talent on display was incredible.

Nigeria was a rude awakening for someone who grew up in Manchester, and it must be an incredible culture shock for somebody moving to Manchester who grew up there.

It's stuff like this that the average fan doesn't get. They always view players with reference to their own upbringing.

Phil Collins (RIP) said it best. "Oh, think twice, it's just another day for you and me in Paradise"

Let's be supportive to Kelechi. Most of you have no idea how bad things were for him

Did they bury him alive? Last time I checked he was still breathing....

Quality. Can't believe just 5 years ago he had to save up just to watch the QPR game on telly and now hes banging the goals in for us, what a journey.

Loved the way he talked about his derby goal too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.