Article: Potential problem between PSG's players

If this came out in the French press then I might start believing it, however I can't help but feel some stirring is going on with this story being based in Spain.

They need a higher profile manager to manage the likes of Neymar. Ancelotti might be available soon and they loved him there. That said Neymar went there to be Messi, Messi takes every set piece/penalty for Barca and he expects the same treatment at PSG. The issue here is that Messi at Barca is a senior and has been at the club since 13 and has earned this right. Suaurez, Neymar all came into Barcelona already when Messi was established. This is opposite to Neymars case and hence the whole issue and fuss. PSG will have to bend over for Neymar, since such signing for them will be once in 10 years.

A million not to take penaltys? Haha! Fuckinell, if I was Cavani I'd complain about him taking his seat on the coach and see how much I could get for that.

I suspect it comes down to ego and pride, all forwards want to score goals and to be fair on Cavanni he has been there main man for a number of years now.

Wasn't Ibrahimovic on a goal bonus of about £100k per goal with the rags?

He has scored 11 penalties over the last 2 years for PSG therefore If his contract has something similar then he could also be taking a hit in the pocket as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.