As a diversion from Trump. Cats, they don't give a ...

Over the years we've had 6 but 3 are dead now, always give them daft names.
1. George. 2. Mildred. 3. Lillian . 4. Phylis 5. The Doctor 6. Wilfred

George had a stroke and had to be put down. Mildred went nuts and blind. Lillian got run over.

Of the 3 left, 2 are like toddlers crying for everything till they get it, and 1 is like a smelly arrogant teenager.
He was from a farm a weird mix of fluffy white rag doll, but his father was a wild cat.
With a coat like his you'd think he'd look after himself but he rolls around in dirt, grass, even in the gutter and generates big knots not unlike a rasta's dreds. You'd think he was soft but i've seen him make mince meat of other cats. He's even brought Magpie's and Pigeons to our door.
But we love them all.

I'd love a Maine Coon one day.

More of a dog person myself, although I find it amusing to voice over cats when they enter the room.....

like, "" hey shithead, where the fucks my dinner woman? what are you ignoring me you gobshite, damn straight you better stroke me for real you ****. Hurry up next time"

cats are hilarious in their nature, they can be very evil too.

Dogs are akin to men.

- Like the simple things in life,
- like to play,
- fun to be around.

Cats are akin to women.

- moody fu#kers
- only nice when they want something
- not to be trusted
- scratch your eyes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you left out we stink and try to lick our balls but cant. I m also not into salad tossing like the k9`s.......so there.

I have had many cats that will feed you, ie leave a dead mouse on your pillow, this is a great sign from a cat that it cares about you, I even had one cat that would leave food for the hamster. you will never get a dog to do that, and dogs stink

I have had many cats that will feed you, ie leave a dead mouse on your pillow, this is a great sign from a cat that it cares about you, I even had one cat that would leave food for the hamster. you will never get a dog to do that, and dogs stink
This is a good thing!?

My old cat was a master at hunting and bringing presents for me,my current cat has brought me 3 mice in 3 years all alive and had me chasing them round the house lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.