As an outsider sees you.

licker

Hi lads, you've had some poor performances to put up with lately and as an outsider looking in i really dont know what the problems are, you have such a good squad that i'm sure things will get better. Cant go through the whole squad cos i dont know most of them but....
Hart is a top class keeper.
Richards needs to go back to fullback where he played himself into the England squad he is not a centre half.
Dunne is solid enough and any team outside the "Big 4" would take him on.
Ball not great but gives his all and wont let you down.
Midfield is where you should shine ELANO, and PETROV where great for you last season and with Ireland playing out of his skin this season i think you should be better than what you've showed so far, Forwards seem to be your problem Robinhois the luxury player that most teams can carry (while he is scoring) if the scoring dries up he does,nt offer much else to the team, JO is not the answer and how the hell Vassell gets into your side i just dont know , championship player at best, Might have been better keeping Samaras to play alongside Robinho.
Cant comment on any others cos i havent seen them often enough But i,m sure it will soon turn around for you, you have too many good players to be where you are and i'm sure Hughes will turn it around. Keep the faith.

Cheers for that 'licker' ...... i'd say you're defintely 'on the ball' with most of what you say there ......... not too sure about the Samaras bit though , he was another 'i'll do it when i feel like it' player.

And Ball can definetly have off days , he's just average for me.

licker said:
Hi lads, you've had some poor performances to put up with lately and as an outsider looking in i really dont know what the problems are, you have such a good squad that i'm sure things will get better. Cant go through the whole squad cos i dont know most of them but....
Richards needs to go back to fullback where he played himself into the England squad he is not a centre half.
Midfield is where you should shine ELANO, and PETROV where great for you last season and with Ireland playing out of his skin this season i think you should be better than what you've showed so far, Forwards seem to be your problem Robinhois the luxury player that most teams can carry (while he is scoring) if the scoring dries up he does,nt offer much else to the team, JO is not the answer and how the hell Vassell gets into your side i just dont know , championship player at best, Might have been better keeping Samaras to play alongside Robinho.
Cant comment on any others cos i havent seen them often enough But i,m sure it will soon turn around for you, you have too many good players to be where you are and i'm sure Hughes will turn it around. Keep the faith.
whats it got to do with you ?

:-)

licker said:

Great to have someone who can look at this objectively - it's not as bad as some on here would want us to believe.

Sput the pig .................whats it got to do with you ?

Always had a soft spot for you and i know how you must be feeling.

Not you personally, but your team.

PS what a good name you chose, it suits you.

Alib, not sure if he was in the team when we played Nuremburg last season but nobody really stood out in their defence.
As i said have not seen an awful lot of the newer players so really cant offer any Views.

Edit to reply to the last poster..... no mate a Royal Blue scouser.

licker said:
Alib, not sure if he was in the team when we played Nuremburg last season but nobody really stood out in their defence.
As i said have not seen an awful lot of the newer players so really cant offer any Views.

Edit to reply to the last poster..... no mate a Royal Blue scouser.
your ground is a shithole, worse ground in prem, by far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.