As an outsider sees you.

top post licker mate....i agree with all but the samaras item ;p

some points to note....

1) would you take ball back and his he any better/worse than baines in your opinion

2) who would you REALISTICLY like to sign from our team

3) How do you see everton fairing in the transfer market & who have you been linked with (off the record stuff, not press crap) ;p

wagner love would be a quality buy for you, but have you got the 13mill required for him

Shady, No I wouldnt take Bally back because we have Lescott and Baines but he is a steady player.
The obvious one would be Robinho, but i'm not sure we could carry two luxury players, Yakubu being the one we have at the moment, when the goals dry up he gives F**k all else, Lazy bar steward. SWP would improve us a bit.
Transfer talk is all guess work, Linked with every player in the world but probably end up getting nobody cos we're skint. Unfortunate at the mo because all our strikers are injured long term, we only have midfielders to play up front.

blue dallas said:
licker said:
Alib, not sure if he was in the team when we played Nuremburg last season but nobody really stood out in their defence.
As i said have not seen an awful lot of the newer players so really cant offer any Views.

Edit to reply to the last poster..... no mate a Royal Blue scouser.
your ground is a shithole, worse ground in prem, by far.

Like that's his fault! Not sure why, but the fella's come in peace with some reasonable observations. No need to be childish.

Licker - can we take Cahill, Arteta, Lescott, Jagielka and Yobo off your hands - £35 mil the lot

allblack, you wouldnt want lescott or cahill the way they have played this season, have been crying for them to be dropped all season but Moyes kept playing them, its only in the last 3 or 4 games they've found a bit of form.
Jags has been our boss player this season, and we cant understand why Lescott gets in the England squad and Jagielka does'nt.

If you look at this you can see how Cahill, Arteta, Yakubu, and Lescott, have not been getting any Votes. <a class="postlink" href="http://forums.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=14637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=14637</a>

It's interesting that Kompany gets no mention despite his excellent performance record. He just gets on with the job quietly while others get all the attention. I tell you one person we should buy from Everton for 10 million...David Moyse.

sorry...couldn't resist...but, i just love this piccie ;p

14cz0g7.gif

Licker
You are right about individual talent in the team but the problem is knitting it all together.
That's the manager's job and , even allowing for injuries , I'm far from convinced that Mark Highes has mode them more than the sum of their parts. TBH he's made them lkess than.

Thanks for your input though m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.