AS Monaco

Its not on canceling our tickets in your end when you dont sell out in anycase. There would have been no trouble, and you would have earned a few euro's. We have seen away fans in our end all season, no issues,

It will be a sellout. Pretty obvious that they are cancelling ticket if you're not in the city-fans zone for such a game.

Mbappe scoring again but their support is just shocking, shame, the players deserve better.

Mbappe scoring again but their support is just shocking, shame, the players deserve better.

Nothing shocking here. Just need some knowledge of the situation. Monaco is a really small city, just around 35000 people, and 80% of them don't live on it, but just got a secondary flat. Around the city, you got Nice and Marseille, who take most of the supporters.

Monaco's supporters are all around France, but it's too expensive for them to come at every game, even on such a good season. For example, i live at just 1h of road. Between parking, highway, gasoline, it's around 110/120€ for me to come at Louis II, and a day off. Can't do this every week.

Don't worry, the stadium will be full VS City.

must be getting old, just had to look at the score from the first leg ,couldn't remember if it was 4-2,4-3,5-2,5-3 :)

That made me laugh as I had to ask my lad at the game what score it was as I couldn't see the scoreboard!

Nothing shocking here. Just need some knowledge of the situation. Monaco is a really small city, just around 35000 people, and 80% of them don't live on it, but just got a secondary flat. Around the city, you got Nice and Marseille, who take most of the supporters.

Monaco's supporters are all around France, but it's too expensive for them to come at every game, even on such a good season. For example, i live at just 1h of road. Between parking, highway, gasoline, it's around 110/120€ for me to come at Louis II, and a day off. Can't do this every week.

Don't worry, the stadium will be full VS City.

that explains a lot,cheers. enjoy the game, it should be another cracker of a match!

Are you confident of beating Juve ?

At home, yes, overall, no ^^. But it's much more close than what I can read everywhere.
But being home first is a really good thing. If we're virtually ahead at anytime, and deny them from defend low on the pitch, we can really hurt them. Their right and left back are not good at defending too, while ours is a main part of our game.

+ 2 years ago they robbed us (Penaltys, chiellini red card..) , and our team is now way much better, when their own one is slightly worst, even if Dybala is a hudge X factor. But so does Mbappé. There is reason to believe in it. But confident is not really the world that I'd choose ^^

They got experience, we got that kid on crazyness with a bunch of mates. It reminds me a lot of 2003/2004. At every stage, we were out for everyone. But we played with youngness and carefreeness (?) .

I'll go for both 55/45 in juve favors. Not really more.
But Monaco can do it.

People also seems to forget than we never had our starting eleven in bot 1/8 or 1/4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.