Ash V Evil Dead

urban genie

Does anyone else watch this?

Was always a fan of the Evil dead films and have watched this since it started, but this has just got better each season.

Bruce Campbell, even though he has been in other things, probably created (along with sam raimi) one of the best and iconic horror/comedy charactors.

Anyone with virgin media, all seasons are on demand, imho worth a watch if you like the genre

Watched the first series loved it didn’t realise they did more how many series have I missed

I've watched 1&2. 1st was beter than 2nd but 2nd still good. I like that it is a sequel to "Evil Dead 2" but it's a shame it's got the over the top Ash from "Army of Darkness"

Universal owned the rights to army of darkness and refused Raimu to mention it in series one, but they resolved it before 2 and so incorperated the charactor to fit his persona after the trilogy finished as bit of a tool.

It also fits a lot of campbells other b movie chractors of likable halfwit heroes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.