Ashes 09 on PS3

Failsworth_Blue

Anyone got it? Been playing online and its pissing me off, the amount of people that quit when everything isn't going there way is doing my head in

Good game apart from that

Failsworth_Blue said:
Anyone got it? Been playing online and its pissing me off, the amount of people that quit when everything isn't going there way is doing my head in

Ill play you some time.

It is a really good game actually, the gameplay has improved alot. One thing I like about it, in test matches you have to bowl accruately or else you get smashed, which what happens in normal cricket.

Manchester_lalala said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Ill play you some time.

It is a really good game actually, the gameplay has improved alot. One thing I like about it, in test matches you have to bowl accruately or else you get smashed, which what happens in normal cricket.

Sorted mate, my PS name is Failsworth_Blue. Yeh the gameplays very good, i've near enough mastered the art of catching now when at first i was shocking

I'm addicted to it. I tried it online however both times I did when you bat the other player freezes the game and cheats so he bowls you out, anyone else come across this? Been having a few probs with my network but it defo isn't me who's at fault.

BlueMoon93 said:
I'm addicted to it. I tried it online however both times I did when you bat the other player freezes the game and cheats so he bowls you out, anyone else come across this? Been having a few probs with my network but it defo isn't me who's at fault.

No mate works perfect on mine, no lag or anything. Let us know when you've sorted it and i'll have you a game

Failsworth_Blue said:
BlueMoon93 said:

No mate works perfect on mine, no lag or anything. Let us know when you've sorted it and i'll have you a game

Orite mate. I'll give it a go in a bit, see what's up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.