Ashes 2017/18

Why don't we merge this thread with the Joke thread?

The 2 are barely distinguishable at the best of times.

I don't know anything about this Duckett incident with Anderson except what's in the media but I get the feeling Jimmy is a bit of a knobhead. I still love him, and this is based on pretty much nothing, but my gut tells me he could be a right cock.

I don't know anything about this Duckett incident with Anderson except what's in the media but I get the feeling Jimmy is a bit of a knobhead. I still love him, and this is based on pretty much nothing, but my gut tells me he could be a right cock.
Duckett has form.

Failing fitness test for u19s.

Missed pre season tour with Northampstonshre for failing fitness test

Been to court on a drink driving charge.

The guy has some serious problems.

Duckett has form.

Failing fitness test for u19s.

Missed pre season tour with Northampstonshre for failing fitness test

Been to court on a drink driving charge.

The guy has some serious problems.

Flintoff should have a word with him he is tee total now his cricketing career is over! I bet if he could go back to when he was 18 he wouldn’t drink any alcohol at all.

Sport is about bringing fit and talented young people together to make the best of them through developing, giving coaching, facilities, everything needed really, and then letting them prove they can do it. That then brings responsibility, you are representing your club. I dont like the question of whether there is a drinking culture in the English cricket team. In fact I hope there is. The issue is not about letting people go out for a beer, its about those people behaving like a. a grown up and b. a grown up who is representing his country. Its not hard is it. It seems this tour needs some leadership, from within that team and not the management. Where is the captain, or senior player, or outright bully, or committee judge, or senior pro, or team shagger, or all the other traditional people within a touring squad? Someone to tell them, look - have a pint. Have loads of pints. Shag her. Shag her and drink that, and whatever will happen. Then get home quietly. And tomorrow we all get on a bus and go training, and play.
Anyone get my point? Sportsmen tourists will I hope.
Where are the Dean Richards, Robert Jones, (Bryan Robson even), Alan Border's, David Boon's of our time?

No chat about the cricket? We haven't lost yet!

The bad run at the WACA has to end sooner rather than later (especially as it's closing...)

Good start as well. Just another 600 runs and we'll be looking for the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.