Ashes 2017/18

Win the toss you have to bat first would rather of lost the toss, like I posted earlier a bad morning with the bat 1st test could be over.

No more than 2 down by lunch and that’s a decent start. I worry about Cook he needs to have a good series
Our batting line up looks very thin. Cook and root need very big series for me if England are to have a chance.

Cook is the key. If he stays in for most of the day then we can build a good score if not it puts a lot of pressure on the rest of the team.Saying that the Australian team doesn't look that great and much depends on the bowling attack. Good thing it looks like an English wicket which is unusual for The Gabba

So this is on BT instead of Sky fuck used to watch it on Sky from Aus and it would generally put me to sleep. Not knowing much about it but saying that I think the Aussies at home would be hard to beat. If I was to guess Aussies if they win the first test can go on to win the series 4-0 think there will be 1 drawn game in the series.

Over here tickets went on sale for Irelands test debut in Malahide against Pakistan 30 euro a ticket fuck that will be a hard sell. To the Irish fans they should be doing them for 10 euro a ticket and kids go free to get some interest in the game here.

Been sat with sky cricket on like a dickhead for the last half an hour.

Why the fuck make a cricket channel if you've not got the ashes!?!?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.