Ashley Smith Brown

He's been with the EDS for 18 months (I think), he's 20 next month.

Players mature at different times Colin

Earl Barrett and Paul Warhurst were two players who did just that at Oldham and Blackburn many years ago.

Players mature at different times Colin

Earl Barrett and Paul Warhurst were two players who did just that at Oldham and Blackburn many years ago.
Yeah, I know that bud. I wasn't using it as a stick to beat him with, I've seen very little of the lad myself. I don't know if he was out for awhile injured last season?
Come to that I've seen very little of any of the youth teams this season, I'm sure that I've seen much more in the two previous seasons of all the age groups.

Yeah, I know that bud. I wasn't using it as a stick to beat him with, I've seen very little of the lad myself. I don't know if he was out for awhile injured last season?
Come to that I've seen very little of any of the youth teams this season, I'm sure that I've seen much more in the two previous seasons of all the age groups.

I didn't think you were Colin.

I used to watch all the reserve games when they were played at Maine Road and quite a few of the youth games at Platt Lane.

Don't get around to watching any of them now.

Just signed a new 3 year contract

I think he will be loaned out next season. Would like to see him play midfield for a Championship team.

Just signed a new 3 year contract

I think he will be loaned out next season. Would like to see him play midfield for a Championship team.

Watford are losing Nathan Ake - could be a premier league loan, but maybe that's a bit ambitious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.