Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

That's fine.

But I do not want them eating in Brunos before the match. Me and mrs Asa going . All that foreign talking while I am trying to eat a tasty lasagne is just plain wrong.

A mate of mine has just asked me if I can get two tickets on my season ticket for two friends of his who are Napoli fans for the CL game later this month. I can’t make the game.

The guys in question are Italian, nice blokes, 40’s, sensible, will keep quiet and not celebrate if they score etc.

For me personally I’d love to sit next to an opposition fan (especially for a European game) and have a good chat about the game and invite them for a pint after the game and show them some Manc hospitality. But I often see threads on here where people are fuming that opposition fans are in our stand. Something needs to done about it.. etc.

Pretty sure we won’t sell out for this game so not depriving a City fan of a seat.

What are peoples thoughts on this?
There is no problem with a coule of away fans being with City fans .it is when you get knob heads taking the piss that is a problem .but beware it illegal to buy tickets and sell on wether to friends of friends .if there is an issue it could fall back on you

the thing is, what happens if it kicks off, they could get hurt, your mates where you sit could get hurt, where does that leave you next time you go to city, your mates might have a go with you if it kicked off

No they're not, but they are ex pats who can't get tickets for the away end. Let these people buy tickets for a neutral zone and then they're not mixing with the home support
How many "neutrals" do you think they will be ? If there was a neutral end it would have to be just that other wise especialy if it was a sell out it would be full of City fans & Napoli .if it looks like we wont sell out just give them extra tickets

How many "neutrals" do you think they will be ? If there was a neutral end it would have to be just that other wise especialy if it was a sell out it would be full of City fans & Napoli .if it looks like we wont sell out just give them extra tickets

Giving them more tickets is the solution, however Napoli will not distribute tickets to people who are not on their supporter records, just as City won't

I'm not suggesting that if we're playing Real Madrid in the CL quarter final that there is a neutral zone, but it makes sense to create one if the club knows the match is unlikely to sell out and that ex pats can easily pick up tickets for the home sections

I remember being surrounded by gladbach fans in SS3 and whilst some people were pissed off I was speaking to them, they were decent guys. They celebrated when they scored and perhaps I celebrated more when we scored. Really good natured banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.