Assange Charges Dropped by Sweden

Damocles

Administrator
Turns out when you try to stitch someone up, when you come to the stage of presenting evidence it all falls apart.

Hopefully Julian can now leave the illegal detention he's undergone and live as a free man.

He won't of course, he'll be black bagged by the Americans for having the temerity of publishing things they've done illegally but it's nice that he'll be allowed a bit of fresh air before they arrange his illegal execution

I hope the UK authorities drop their arrest warrant and remove the threat of extraditing him to America for daring to expose wrong doing.

Meh, he'll still get arrested for violating bail the second he leaves the embassy.

Turns out when you try to stitch someone up, when you come to the stage of presenting evidence it all falls apart.

Hopefully Julian can now leave the illegal detention he's undergone and live as a free man.

He won't of course, he'll be black bagged by the Americans for having the temerity of publishing things they've done illegally but it's nice that he'll be allowed a bit of fresh air before they arrange his illegal execution
Good news, but a depressingly bleak forecast. Sadly, I don't disagree.

Does this mean he can fuck off now? He's cost us about £10 million to police.

I have no sympathy for him. Personally I don't want someone hacking into government systems and handing over sensitive information to every man and his dog. That is a crime that will follow him round until he deals with it. The fact it complicated a sex crime he was accused off is his own fault.

He has avoided standing trail by hiding away , the charges have not been dropped by Sweden they are not currently pusuing the case however if he was in Sweden the case would be re opened . I have no idea if he did or did not rape someone that's for a court to decide something he is desperate to avoide

I have no sympathy for him. Personally I don't want someone hacking into government systems and handing over sensitive information to every man and his dog. That is a crime that will follow him round until he deals with it. The fact it complicated a sex crime he was accused off is his own fault.

Most of the stuff is leaked by people on the inside that are outraged at what are illegal acts by government departments and ministers, there is no "Official" system of checks and balance that will not lead to whistle blowers getting f*cked over.
As to his "Sex crime", neither of us knows the full facts, but I am highly suspicious that it was a fit up so the yanks could extradite him.

The whole thing was shifty as fuck, as you go through this article you get even more bemused as to how this even got to where it has without some shenanigans:

http://observer.com/2016/02/exclusi...-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/

As far as i understand it, WikiLeaks only facilitated the release of information provided by whistle blowers or obviously people that had been spying on certain corrupt groups/individuals. The people deserve to know, obviously some of the information that was leaked my have caused problems with undercover agents and things but undoubtedly there was good that also came of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.