Assange Charges Dropped by Sweden

Based on some recent landmark cases this would most likely result in a rape prosecution.

I'm perfectly with that being rape on the condition that any woman who lies about or forgets to take the pill is also guilty of rape. Somehow I doubt this is what many people thought happened when hearing Assange was accused of rape.

Turns out when you try to stitch someone up, when you come to the stage of presenting evidence it all falls apart.

Hopefully Julian can now leave the illegal detention he's undergone and live as a free man.

He won't of course, he'll be black bagged by the Americans for having the temerity of publishing things they've done illegally but it's nice that he'll be allowed a bit of fresh air before they arrange his illegal execution
Is that you Julian? If so can't your wiki leaks organisation dig up some shit on gill?

She's never claimed she was raped by him. She claimed that he lied about wearing a condom during their fully consensual sex.

She claims she refused to have unprotected sex with him and then woke up to find him doing just that to her.

A rapist then. If proved in a court of law. The trouble is both of the women mentioned continued to have dealings with him after the events in question.

He really is a slime ball though.
Never studied the ins and outs of this, I'll admit I have a low opinion of Arsange only lowered by his ridiculous comments yesterday, if a woman agrees to sex with a johnny then you bang her without then I'm sorry, for me that's rape.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.