Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer cannot come quick enough. Kelechi should be starting over Bony.

And I Kelechi isn't playing more next season, I won't be bitter about him leaving. He is going to be something special.

I agree that Kelechi should be starting over Bony,but let's be honest, Kelechi tends to loose the ball a lot of times.he needs to work hard on the aspect of his game. Guess it will come over time.

So if he scores 3 and we win 3-0 it's not vindicated? I don't get that. That said though I would have plated nacho
I think whoever plays today should bag up front. That's why it would be a great game for Nacho.

Mate you might look a little sily come the end of the season if we do manage to bag the league again, not to mention the CL and the progress we will make in that.

He is gone. In the meantime we have games to win and that needs to be the focus rather than wanting a man who is gone sacked.
Yes we have games to win. That's why everyone keeps getting so angry with the manager.

Having said that, we should have enough to win today despite Pellegrini.

As an aside, no one would be happier to look silly than I should we win the league. If it happens though, I very much doubt it will be because of a tactical master stroke.

Nothing but a sizeable win today will do after recent months. If not, questions will really start to be asked about where we can finish.

We're in good position to finish strong like we did in both title winning seasons. If the gaffer picks Bony then so be it. Like last Sunday, there could be a few people eating their words over MP's team selection. Let's not shoot anyone before a ball has even been kicked. Get behind the team and see how it is at 45 mins before we start screaming and bitching.

Get behind the lads and stuff Villa. We're due a big score. Well overdue.

Yes we have games to win. That's why everyone keeps getting so angry with the manager.

Having said that, we should have enough to win today despite Pellegrini.

As an aside, no one would be happier to look silly than I should we win the league. If it happens though, I very much doubt it will be because of a tactical master stroke.

If we go on to win it i couldnt care less how its done or if the tea lady bags the winner.

For what its worth, Kelechi should have played today imo, no doubt about it but again, if we win i wont give a fuck short term as its just about points now till the season ends.

Nothing but a sizeable win today will do after recent months. If not, questions will really start to be asked about where we can finish.

We're in good position to finish strong like we did in both title winning seasons. If the gaffer picks Bony then so be it. Like last Sunday, there could be a few people eating their words over MP's team selection. Let's not shoot anyone before a ball has even been kicked. Get behind the team and see how it is at 45 mins before we start screaming and bitching.

Get behind the lads and stuff Villa. We're due a big score. Well overdue.

Its too late after 45 minutes DWU , we have to kill them form the outset make them lose all confidence and bury them before the interval , like Everton did against them at the their patch.

Remains to be seen if this side can do it but Yaya and Ferny with no cover hasn't been good for us no matter how week the opposition.

I agree that Kelechi should be starting over Bony,but let's be honest, Kelechi tends to loose the ball a lot of times.he needs to work hard on the aspect of his game. Guess it will come over time.
Kelechi loses it whereas Bony never even moves toward the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.