Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go on to win it i couldnt care less how its done or if the tea lady bags the winner.

For what its worth, Kelechi should have played today imo, no doubt about it but again, if we win i wont give a fuck short term as its just about points now till the season ends.

Why not set up and pick the side that will maximise our chances of doing it?

If we go on to win it i couldnt care less how its done or if the tea lady bags the winner.

For what its worth, Kelechi should have played today imo, no doubt about it but again, if we win i wont give a fuck short term as its just about points now till the season ends.
True true.

I just want to see a team that is ready from the start. If we start slow again and let villa have the ball without pressure i'll have a stroke. And Not a good one.

that result HAS to inspire the players to put everything in to the match this afternoon. Effectively above arsenal if we make the most of this afternoon and the game in hand and only 2pts behind Spurs.

Normally at this point in the season we are blaming each other for the gap in the lead and wondering how we could get any shitter as time goes on, right now I just want us to win a few on the bounce and cement top 4 as I imagine guardiola would be professional but quite annoyed about Europa league.
Villa actually turn up as a test as we have been pants cup win aside and they have to start playing something resembling football.

Anything less than 6 today is a failure so no pressure lads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.