Aston Villa Thread 2015/16 takeover complete P78

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimharri

H9LluHm.png

Birmingham is an easy place to get around without a driving licence so it suits him.

Okore/Richards could be a great CB partnership.

Big fan of Okore, only 21, one of the best young CBs in the league.

I don't mean to state the obvious but Villa's season hinges on whether or not Benteke stays.

I have a soft spot for the Villa, having lived in the region for many years and have a number of friends who support them I hope they pick up. I think they will fair a bit better next season, Lambert was woeful and played dire football, at least Sherwood's team will give it more of a go. I think they will be between 12th-15th.

Also had some great awaydays at Villa Park, whitey scoring 4, Reid's first game in charge, Lomas' winner the season we went down under Ball, winning 3-1 when Distin scored and jumped onto me, Micah's 95th minute equaliser, amongst others.

How could anyone who has ever heard Wilkins talk about football decide to hire him? Unless he's just there to make Sherwood sound like a deep thinker? (if so, great move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.