Aston Villa Thread 2016/17

I really want these hypocritical gobshites to go down. Their slating us and their classless treatment of Barry and Delph not to mention inexplicable Ipshitesque celebration of Newcastle's relegation showed them for what they are. Classless twats. Haven't wanted another club to go down like Villa (barring the obvious and that ain't gonna happen any time soon) like It can't come soon enough. Didn't care one way or another when Leeds went down. Just want those spoiled twats to have a miserable existence in football. Fuck Villa.

Bit of perspective:

Could pretty much pick and choose whats happened around the world since the last time they won away.

I did predict in one thread, that Di Matteo would be sacked before Xmas - they need an experienced manager at that level and one with experience of building a club. Dare I say, Allerdyce would be ideal

I did predict in one thread, that Di Matteo would be sacked before Xmas - they need an experienced manager at that level and one with experience of building a club. Dare I say, Allerdyce would be ideal

Or Colin Wanker.

Di Matteo got West Brom promoted from the Championship, so hardly without experience. Villa were always going to struggle, they were a shocking side last season, they havent got enough experience in the side, they werent ready for the shock of Championship football and as a club have forgotten how to win. They desperately need an Andy Morrison type player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.