Aston Villa Thread 2017/18

Testament to Bobby Mancs management.....he got the best out of some players with relatively 'limited ' natural ability.......Mica,Joleon,Zabba,Nigel

All reached their peak under Bobby. He certainly knew a player.

It's one of those now too rare things where a player fits into a team, isn't a big name, isn't on big money, but does exactly what the team needs, reliably, week in and week out. With Joleoninho you always got 99% solid defence and chipped in with the odd goal, and I was always shouting at Nige to add a goal or two - he rarely listened(!) - but they did their jobs tremendously well and were as instrumental in the title wins as the strikers were!

barry turns down a move to villa and moves to WBA that's how far villa have gone down

I've disliked Villa for many many years. Their toxic attitude to us after the takeover only fuelled my hatred even further. I hated Ron Saunders when he was at City, and as if that weren't enough - two words...Stan. Collymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.