aston villa. top 4 for 5 mins....

blue dallas

and already refs are giving them the advantages
do you ever think steve bennett or any ref would ever turn around a big decision for us,
if we were in the top 4.

They did it for Blackburn last season when we were top 4.

It doesn't matter if they get it right.

Why didn't Bennett check with the linesman in the first instance BEFORE he awarded the incorrect penalty. As he was wrong, the only thing he could do would have been to change his mind but . . . . . . yet another one who does not inspire you into thinking he knows what they are doing. The immediate surrounding of the Ref and Barry's haranguing of the linesman has probably done more to alter the situation than that the initial decision was plainly incorrect. And I am beginning to worry slightly because I am starting to despise that sanctimonious bastard O'Neill more than the Purple-Nosed Tosser. Wonder what the old windbag would have said had Bennett not budged from his original decision.

of me he called it as he saw it. He got abuse he checked with his linesman, realised he called it wrong and changed his decision correctly.

Looking straight on, in real time Penalty

From the side view, linesman hit the bar no issue

bornblueegg said:
of me he called it as he saw it. He got abuse he checked with his linesman, realised he called it wrong and changed his decision correctly.

Looking straight on, in real time Penalty

From the side view, linesman hit the bar no issue
Steve Bennett your uncle, is he? ;-)

He made the right decision eventually, what sussed me was why the lino had to hear what the 4th official said before he spoke to Bennett. If the 4th official was watching a TV replay to decide surely that's illegal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.