City Football Group (CFG) buy into Chinese club Sichuan Jiuniu FC (from Chengdu)

If the club is looking for a club in South America surely with all our Argentine influence in the players we have here at the club. It would make more sense to buy a club there, then put a couple of our players through their coaching badges and let them be on the look out for some top quality players. That way we might be able to pick up the next Lionel Messi or Sergio Aguero before the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona come sniffing around. Just think of all the money that might be saved on some future transfer fees.

I think the South American outpost will be solely based around acquiring South American talent and distributing them accordingly and I think because of low tax we have chosen Uruguay.

I think it will be like what Deportivo Maldonado currently is yet in this instance we will have complete control.

I doubt any player signed there will even play there, it may even be just like a South American player agency HQ for us to get around the visa situation and us having the ability to acquire a top talent without worrying about us being denied that visa because even if a visa is denied we will just loan that player out to a European club for a few years or so until he potentially can, all under the control of CFG.

We will see.

Admittedly I know almost nothing about Uruguayan football and little about Uruguayan beyond it is next to Argentina and a unattractive gold digging woman from there came met my mate on-line and came to visit him then tried to never leave hoping they' marry and she could get citizenship. She hated Hispanics, (her son is one) because she is "Italian." Her parents moved to Uruguay after the Second World War because they were missonairies...

My mates from Central and South America say Colombia is the place to be. The crime issues have been dealt with and the economy is going gangbusters. I'd think that would make it an attractive location.

Based in Montevideo and formed in 2007 I see! Low support I would imagine - perhaps relatively easy and less controversial to rebrand possibly?

Montevideo City? Sounds awesome to me!

Sorry if I am breaking any rules plugging a page - but for anyone with an interest in CFG, i have a small facebook page called City Football Group Fans i try my best to post updates on every1 within CFG, would love any help with it!

cfg%20plus%20montevideo_zps0nmow43z.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.