Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid

Poor goal keeping but that number 4 who Marcelo basically walked past is awful, think he was to blame for the first goal because of his chronic lack of pace

Atletico are near enough a Champions League level team going forward (although Forlan hasn't been the same this season) and barely a Europa League side defending, one of the biggest divides in quality between attack and defence I've seen.

I don't like Ronaldo. There was a snap shot of the Real players congratulating Ozil, but Ronaldo seemed more bothered about shouting at the referee for not giving him a penalty, rather than congratulating his team mate.

Unknown_Genius said:
I don't like Ronaldo. There was a snap shot of the Real players congratulating Ozil, but Ronaldo seemed more bothered about shouting at the referee for not giving him a penalty, rather than congratulating his team mate.

If that was Mario it would be worth a two page article in the Sun and another 100 page thread on bluemoon of people insulting him.

Real Madrid are quite simply outstanding. The way they attack and win the ball back time and time again is brilliant. I can see them disposing of Barca in the CL.

If Barca and Real win their CL matches, there will be three El Classico matches in about 2 weeks, including the second league match, the cup final, and CL match!

TheMidnightClaret said:
[If that was Mario it would be worth a two page article in the Sun and another 100 page thread on bluemoon of people insulting him.
Firstly,anyone with a functional brain doesn't read the Sun....

Secondly,i couldn't give a fvck about Tranny,his actions do not influence our results....

Finally,grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.