Atmosphere, standing, showsec & lack of action

What exactly were the incidents at the Burnley game? Sorry if I missed another thread about this...

Official attendance includes all tickets sold. If ticket holders don't turn up what do you want City to report. They cannot sell tickets twice just in case someone doesn't turn up. If City are selling 98% of tickets where is the issue? I wouldn't argue with you if it was 6k my 3k was a guess but even if it was 10k that leaves over 40k who aren't standing.

The issue is about atmosphere, or lack of it at The Ethihad. I'd say 10,000 people didn't attend the Leicester game. Why is that? a three quarter full stadium doesn't inspire the players regardless of how many tickets officially been 'sold'

Why is that? a three quarter full stadium doesn't inspire the players regardless of how many tickets officially been 'sold'

If a player on over £100k a week needs a crowd to inspire them we need to get rid.

If we follow the Celtic model then we will have an atmosphere..simple really.I hope City are the first in the premier to install it.

Watching exciting football makes the biggest difference to the atmosphere.
That's it. If the football is exciting, then the atmosphere will improve. Last season, at times, we were fucking boring to watch. Kept the ball, but done fuck all with it. This season will be better.

If a player on over £100k a week needs a crowd to inspire them we need to get rid.

That is a very naive comment. It's likesaying players on £100k a week will never suffer from depression. Complete nonsense. Il go with Peps view, which is that the match day atmosphere needs improving,
as a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.