Attack by Napoli fans.

Just after the attack some one who was caught up in it mentioned it on here .wonder if the other wankers involved got arrested

What a shit defence. “He got caught up in something he should have walked away from”. The police spotted them a mile away going to carry out a pre meditated attack. Bet his well to do family are proud he’s in a British prison.

Hope the lad is okay and well done GMP.

What a shit defence. “He got caught up in something he should have walked away from”. The police spotted them a mile away going to carry out a pre meditated attack. Bet his well to do family are proud he’s in a British prison.

Hope the lad is okay and well done GMP.

Yes tosser, all the usual bullshit trotted out by the defence, " He is from a good family" etcetera, hold the violins! Bunch of cowards, tooled up attacking innocent fan's, they rarely go looking for anyone who is happy to fight.

See the defence played the 'my dad's a lawyer, I am invovled in youth football' card - He may well be this Italian chapp, and I wouldnt be surprised if that is the line he tows back in Italy to get away with being an Ultra

No such luck here mate - of to Strangeways you go : )

He will get a slap inside for that likely. Think of the 4 months as teh judge making sure he gets it back a bit hehe.

I can barely decide if i should go to waitrose of morrisons whilst sitting in one of my millions of 2 for 20 quid city tops. Putting jeans on seems a bit of a stretch atm so i'll stay sat here for a while longer actually doing things :-D

What i mean to say is, could you even be arsed. I like peace and tranquility... so i am thinking of getting a season ticket at old trafford...

tenor.gif

Absolute scum, but he has the right name, he is a Prat...o. I did think that there might have been more trouble as Napoli fans don't have the best reputation, but until this came to light I thought it had gone ok with no issue. It's pretty sad that Italy still haven't sorted out their thug culture in football and I really worry for the World Cup in Russia where they seem to have trained militias.
Just hope with the away leg there isn't any repeat of people being attacked with knives like there was when we played them last time. Be careful you travelling blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.