Attack by Napoli fans.

We seem to have this perception that because someone is a lawyer that makes them decent?? Most of the lawyers I have met have the morals of allalleycat and are fat greedy bastards,decent? Not really your honour

So what happened to the other seven thugs? Were they caught?

If yes then the ones using weapons should get a far longer sentence than this fucktard.

If they were not caught then he must know who they are and should be kept inside until he grasses on them.

Saying he came from a respectable family (What sort of mitigation is that?) sends shivers down my spine, the arrogance of some of the wealthy holds no bounds.

I cringe when I read some of the shit that lawyers come out with in court to defend pieces of shit. An old lady had her pension stolen by a smackhead and this legal eagle prevented him from going inside. He was caught robbing again just days later. Thankfully jailed.

I'd go to Naples if needs be. I have Paris to pay for next month which prevents me from getting over there.

Just after we left Mary D`s,we sat on the small wall opposite the chippy.We witnessed a group of about 10 Napoli fans running past us and one single City fan giving chase.
He was brought down by 4 coppers who then bundled him in a van.
Not certain if this had anything to do with the incident as this was about 7.00 pm.
Strange how the coppers didn`t even bother to stop the Napoli fans.Well certainly not on Grey Mare Lane.

I was in Mary d's from 5pm, I'd say a couple of hundred hanging about outside, sat on the wall opposite, but I didn't witness anything untoward, I actually said to my mate this lot could storm this place the doormen are older than conker trees

I just hope the locals in Strangeways are onto this utter Shithouse and give him a warm Mancunian welcome. Hopefully 5 on 1..just like them shit house bastards like it !

They're hated in Italy. Two Juventus fans were near us in the ground and were there to support City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.