Attacks in Paris

It's Seumas Milne, who's been rewriting the same article for years. But he has a point of sorts.
1) We decide X is bad
2) We arm and train groups to fight X or invade ourselves
3) X gets overthrown
4) Whoever takes over is worse than X
5) Repeat.

The one good thing about ISIS is that they're uniting the whole of the rest of the world so to get the USA, Russia, China, France & us working together might mean we actually avoid the same mistakes.
That was probably the hope but i think todays events are a gamechanger. I despise cameron and im pretty sure he stole the term but calling IS a death cult is spot on. The world needs to focus on wiping the death cult out, they are the worlds common enemy. We all defeat them and we can return to our old petty squables. Thats my opinion of course if im allowed it.

He's not short of a bob or two though eh? The media in general never seem to downplay tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims in particular.

The only concept of personal wealth people like him understand is 'more'. They're pathetic, pitiable people. As for the media take a look at who owns them, they're completely disconnected from the consequences of their shit stirring. People like Murdoch and Trump wouldn't propogate the shite they do if they lived in the world the rest of us live in. The world might have been a better place if one of the 9/11 planes had hit the white house and driven home to these people that they do, in fact, live in the same world as the rest of us.

The only concept of personal wealth people like him understand is 'more'. They're pathetic, pitiable people. As for the media take a look at who owns them, they're completely disconnected from the consequences of their shit stirring. People like Murdoch and Trump wouldn't propogate the shite they do if they lived in the world the rest of us live in. The world might have been a better place if one of the 9/11 planes had hit the white house and driven home to these people that they do, in fact, live in the same world as the rest of us.

Absolutely spot - fucking - on. Murdoch, Trum and let us not forget the reclusive Barclay brothers who own the Telegraph have shamefully been allowed to own and manipulate the "free " press in the Western world. They are all cunts who just stir things up to further sensationalise the world into which they pump their effluent - may they all soon die painful deaths.

Number one suspect in Paris Terror Attacks, Salah Abdeslam has been caught; wounded but alive.

Great news. Hope the fucker rots in prison, hopefully a prison that doesn't take too kindly to terrorists.

Now I know I shouldn't laugh but this is hilarious. When the cops raided that flat on Tuesday they didn't cover the back. So the guy they got today and a mate simply jumped out of the kitchen window, down a sloping roof and legged it. No fucking wonder the bad guys can commit their acts of terror if the cops are that incompetent. Maybe they should watch NCIS or some other cop shows. Fuck me. YCNMIU.

Good good, about time. Prime example of Belgium's open armed immigration policy, but that's another matter.

Hope the **** rots in hell. They need to get him in French custody asap, they'll give him a good kicking unlike the Belgians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.