Attendances. ??

licker

Can any of you Blue mooners tell me what your seasonal average crowd was last season, and how does this seasons compare so far since the takeover and Robinho etc etc.
Thanks.
Bill.

licker said:
Can any of you Blue mooners tell me what your seasonal average crowd was last season, and how does this seasons compare so far since the takeover and Robinho etc etc.
Thanks.
Bill.

*RAG ALERT*

I'm not a rag, i'm off the toffeetalk forum, came on here last season.
Just looking for a bit of Info.
Thanks.

42,462 average last season average under keegan 46k. Since Robinho and Takeover 47,400 v chelsea Pompey 41,010(they brought 10 fans) Liverpool(see chelsea)

This season its..

Manchester City 171,484 Total Attendance, 42,871 Average Attendance, Lowest Attendance 36,635, Highest Attendance 47,331. Which works out 5th highest average based on home premier league games.

Lowest Attendance 18,214, Highest Attendance 47,331, Average Attendance 38,468 Based on all matches played this season.

Nice one lads Thanks, do you think the takeover will improve the attendances, ? 46,000 under KK will take some beating, and do you have the room to expand at Eastlands.

First couple of seasons at the new ground it was sold out every week with 36k season tickets, but its slipped ever since

Lowest average was 39,996 under Pearce.

It jumped last season to 42k, and will increase again.

I like our new stadium very much. Some people say it's not as atmospheric as maine Rd, but that's not true. 1,500 Cypriots made a lot of noise in the UEFA Cup tie. Maine Rd was a dump.

The only thing that matters about a takeover is whether the new owners are committed to investing in the club.

I hear that Evertonians are split down the middle about the new ground.

I don't like Goodison, but I think it would harm EFC if you moved out of the City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.