Attendances. ??

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
licker said:
Can any of you Blue mooners tell me what your seasonal average crowd was last season, and how does this seasons compare so far since the takeover and Robinho etc etc.
Thanks.
Bill.

*RAG ALERT*

it maybe just me but this rag stuff is getting really annoying now (it may just have been a bad day at work).

Thanks for that Marvin, Yeah the fans are most definately split, some think that the increase of 10,000 more seats will be slightly offset by having to travel further, plus Kirkby is a no go area for car parking and we will have to use a park and ride miles away from the ground, and a train service which is totally inadequate.
With a bit of luck it might fall through, and hopefully any takeover can be done pretty soon.
Cheers and best of luck for the rest of the Season.

We have had once match since the takeover, it is not hard to work out the average for it.

Corky said:
We have had once match since the takeover, it is not hard to work out the average for it.
Thought Shinawatra took you over last season. ? not talking about this latest one, and i think you've played more than one game, or do you mean you've only seen one game.

licker said:
Thanks for that Marvin, Yeah the fans are most definately split, some think that the increase of 10,000 more seats will be slightly offset by having to travel further, plus Kirkby is a no go area for car parking and we will have to use a park and ride miles away from the ground, and a train service which is totally inadequate.
With a bit of luck it might fall through, and hopefully any takeover can be done pretty soon.

You don't really want to be takin' your car to Kirkby on matchdays anyway 'licker' ..... it won't f*ckin' well be there when you get back from the game!

I'm still wonderin' where my tools went which the 'light-fingered' locals there 'borrowed' back in 2002!

Wouldn't mind but i was only sat three yards away from my van havin' a brew when they arf-inched em'!

black mamba said:
licker said:

You don't really want to be takin' your car to Kirkby on matchdays anyway 'licker' ..... it won't f*ckin' well be there when you get back from the game!

I'm still wonderin' where my tools went which the locals there 'borrowed' back in 2002!

Ha ha hiya Mamba How you doin.

licker said:
black mamba said:

I'm still wonderin' where my tools went which the locals there 'borrowed' back in 2002!

Not bad mate .... hope things pick up for your lot soon....... can't have those clowns from Anfield crowin' for long , an' i don't mind Daivd Moyes!

licker said:
black mamba said:

Not bad mate .... hope things pick up for your lot soon....... can't have those clowns from Anfield crowin' for long , an' i don't mind David Moyes!

licker said:
Corky said:
Thought Shinawatra took you over last season. ? not talking about this latest one, and i think you've played more than one game, or do you mean you've only seen one game.

One League game at home since takeover. Don't think, you are not that capable.

Cheers Mamba and thanks again. Good luck.

Thanks Corky, you've been really helpful and its been a pleasure talking to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.