Avoid Being Scammed

Why Always Ste

Although Rare, some members on here are not as genuine as they may seem and have intentions to obtain Tickets without paying or will be selling Tickets they don't actually own.

With a large number of the fanbase being based in the North West, it is best to arrange to meet people when buying/selling.

Buying:

if buying a ticket, arrange to pay for ticket with cash. This can be done by meeting the seller in a public place (Maybe the Stadium?)

If the seller cannot meet you, maybe you can travel to their location (if they are local)

If none of this is possible, arrange to send them money via Paypal.co.uk - if you do not receive the Ticket you can open up a dispute with Paypal who will have a registered bank account of the seller and some contact details.

Whilst going ahead with buying, please obtain a Phone number of the Seller. Actually speaking to someone over a phone can establish between genuine sellers and con artists.

if you no longer want the ticket - Let the Seller know immediately.
This enables the seller to find another buyer.

Selling:

Please create a topic on the Tickets & Travel forum establishing your willingness to sell and also any possible reason why you are selling the ticket.

Please keep forum users updated in the topic if you sell the ticket.

Please provide a contact phone number to the potential Buyer.

Do not ask for the potential Buyer to send you any cash via post.

Finally... Face Value
This system works. How? well sure you could sell a ticket to make a profit for one match right now, but what goes around comes around and you to could end up buying a ticket and be charged extortionately.
Sell your tickets at face value to fellow blues, I can assure you I have been the benefactor of Blues selling me face value tickets over the years and I have to done the same... I even have many stories of blues giving me free tickets.

This topic was created using my own experience. if you have any ideas you wish to contribute please PM me or Reply and I will add them to the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.