Avoid Karrimor Trainers

Why Always Ste

Ran for many miles in my Asics and Salomon's and I've never experienced this kind of pain in my hamstring in my life.

Bought some Karrimor D30's yesterday (£59.99) from Shitty Direct, apparently they are the best running shoe they sell and I was duped into all this sales shit - and I believed it :(

This morning after 3hrs sleep, I'm limping around with an ice pack slammed on my hamstring.

Don't buy Karrimor Trainers - unless you want injury

Buying a running shoe? go to a proper running shop.

Why Always Ste said:
Ran for many miles in my Asics and Salomon's and I've never experienced this kind of pain in my hamstring in my life.

Bought some Karrimor D30's yesterday (£59.99) from Shitty Direct, apparently they are the best running shoe they sell and I was duped into all this sales shit - and I believed it :(

This morning after 3hrs sleep, I'm limping around with an ice pack slammed on my hamstring.

Don't buy Karrimor Trainers - unless you want injury

Buying a running shoe? go to a proper running shop.

Only wear Asics these days, got the nimbus and the kinsei at the moment. They are both over £100 but never had any trouble with Asics.

You should have come on here first and I would have said to avoid karrimor at all costs. Or you could have just googled reviews of them. I wear Nike dual fusion and they are brilliant never have any issues apart from the odd blister which you'll get with any trainers.

Why didn't you just stick to the trusted brands?

Mayor West said:
You should have come on here first and I would have said to avoid karrimor at all costs. Or you could have just googled reviews of them. I wear Nike dual fusion and they are brilliant never have any issues apart from the odd blister which you'll get with any trainers.

Because I'm a daft bugger :(

I know that they are shit, but out shopping yesterday for some cheap running gear and I went into Sports Direct.
Picked up the cheap shorts and vest which for the price aren't too bad, ended up getting collared and reeled in by some "expert marathon runner" dude who recommended D30's and me being so gullible ended up buying them.

I've cleaned them up and they do look unworn, back in the box - hopefully they'll refund/exchange for something else.

Not had an injury like this before - not a coincidence.

Why Always Ste said:
Mayor West said:

Because I'm a daft bugger :(

I know that they are shit, but out shopping yesterday for some cheap running gear and I went into Sports Direct.
Picked up the cheap shorts and vest which for the price aren't too bad, ended up getting collared and reeled in by some "expert marathon runner" dude who recommended D30's and me being so gullible ended up buying them.

I've cleaned them up and they do look unworn, back in the box - hopefully they'll refund/exchange for something else.

Not had an injury like this before - not a coincidence.

On the ridiculously bad reviews I've read about karrimor trainers, it extends to sports direct being wankers about not accepting returns, maybe you'll get lucky though, could even offer you store credit. The dual fusions are around the £50 mark and are brilliant.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Aldo Gucci: The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.

And doesn't Mike A come on here? He'll have forwarned all their shops!

LOL the worst thing about it is they were £60, the same price as my regular Asics and more expensive than the Salomons.

This practice I have no problem with when selling regular fashion shoes but for something like running shoes it's disgusting and criminal, I can't hardly walk.

I bought some Karrimor walking shoes a few years ago as we were going on holiday and doing quite a big walk (Samaria Gorge) and didn't want to take my boots, big mistake, the quality of the shoes led to a collapsed arch as there wasn't adequate thickness of sole etc, still in pain with it now, bastards!

Must be honest, I'm a seasoned runner, member of a running club, veteran of 6 marathons etc and I love Karrimor's off-road running shoes. I haven't however tried their road running shoes yet!

Funny I was in sports direct yesterday buying some New Balance. Always go for them because they are made in UK. Also never had a problem running in them. Person in the shop was obsessed with trying to sell me karrimoor. Don't they own karrimoor so make more of a mark up on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.