Away day hospitality packages??

aussie blake

Excuse the "I'm clearly a stupid foreigner who hasn't been to a game for more than a year" question, but does City not do away hospitality packages any more?

When I called the club they directed me to the Thomas Cook website but that doesn't seem to have anything available for away games?

Spewing because it used to be my sure fire way of getting away tickets. I'm coming over for Chelsea away in November, any other suggestions as to how can secure a ticket with very few loyalty points, even if the price is extreme?

Thanks heaps for that! I've already got a PM from someone offering to get me a ticket with their points, but if for some reason that falls through I'll definitely be in touch if that's cool.

Good suggestion thetimeisup, unfortunately it's my tendency to stick with the poor choice I made as a kid, because if there's one thing Manchester has taught me it's that the only thing worse than an out of town fan is an out of town fan who's heart was never really in it, agreed?!

Still can't see anything on Thomas Cook for packages in away sections btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.