away fan friendly pub tomorrow?

salfordhull

Hi Blues

Manchester based Hull fan here

Looking forward to what should be a good game on Friday - should be plenty of goals and to be honest we are due a defeat away from home....

Quick question for you about pubs pre match - where should we head for? I have heard the Bradford Inn mentioned? Or are we better off in town?

Cheers in advance

Go Mary D's for the atmosphere.
Right outside the away at the ground, blues will be there bouncing around and singing, just keep your heads down.
I have taken Bolton fans in with me before and they love it, particularly the Munich songs.

Svennis & bluemoon... edited your posts guys just to get rid if the crap that he'd posted.

:-)

salfordhull said:
Hi Blues

Manchester based Hull fan here

Looking forward to what should be a good game on Friday - should be plenty of goals and to be honest we are due a defeat away from home....

Quick question for you about pubs pre match - where should we head for? I have heard the Bradford Inn mentioned? Or are we better off in town?

Cheers in advance
The Bradford will have Hull fans in, though you'll be fine in most without flaunting your colours. Mary D's if you fancy a beer slide and getting covered in slops! The Townley decent and a short walk to your turnstyles.

Waldorf in town (near picc station) often has away fans in on matchday, and there has never been any trouble as far as I know.

I wouldn't go there tomorrow if I'm honest mate everywhere will be closed-stay with the missus tomorrow pal and I'll see you boxing day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.