Away fans in home end again

Have you ever asked them how/where/when they got their tickets?
No need to be aggressive about it, just ask them.
Ask every week then you'd know what the story is.
If it's every game likely to be some kind of package deal, could be from City or some agency.

You know somert,this is probably going to be the best course of action,but it isn't a new thing,all last season as well,I was hoping there might have been 2 new blues or relocated ones sat in them this season.......but that is not the case unfortunately

I wonder how many blues had tickets in the Brighton sections and will have in the Bournemouth ends too?
Quite a few, but because you need about a billion points to get one in city end. Plenty of empty seats in the Everton end so no real need to sit in the home end.

what block is it 228? or 223? Sometimes there is families, scouts, VIP away fans (guests of players) etc dotted among blues. I think city give out a lot of complementary tickets to these areas.

But as long as there is no trouble I don't see an issue with away fans in the home end, I have done it at the swamp and other grounds. But I get your point that those 2 seats seem to be heading to the away side every game and some day a bad character might be there. You want to be surrounded by blues who hold mutual conversations.

230 yea

This might be it then mate,but only takes 1 dick,and all hell could break loose

True, it only takes one serious incident I guess but I think City have put them in that location, if indeed they have, as it's an area where the demographic of fans is such that they are likely to be more accommodating. Generally fans are aware that there is CCTV pointing at us the whole game and if they cause trouble it would be a ban. I had Celtic fans next to me last season and they were sound, had a really good chat and I pretty much slagged their club and fans off for 90 minutes :).

I've also done it at away grounds, WHU, OT, Huddersfield and really, if you can keep your emotions in check, I'm okay with it.

Anyway, as Marvin has already ssuggested, its Danny Wilson who is your best point of contact, but he may take some time to get back to you.

My point was that I don't understand why you have an issue if they behave as per KHW's reply. You say you "all" have an issue with it, I am simply saying we 'all' don't as long as they behave.
I was not aware that the number of posts that someone makes gives their opinion more gravitas. Sorry.
I support meets all the way.
I don't want any away fan sat near me.especially everton I was in Stanley Park on the night a city fan received that many stab / slash wounds that he had to have over 70 stiches. EVERTON are scum.
C.T.I.D

Really don't understand why people get so precious about opposition fans on home areas. In the 1970's it happened all the time. We went from uni to Goodison one night for a midweek game, paid on the gate and sat in the old Park End with Everton fans.

I don't even mind them celebrating when their team score. As long as they're not stupid or aggressive then what the hell does it matter?

Really don't understand why people get so precious about opposition fans on home areas. In the 1970's it happened all the time. We went from uni to Goodison one night for a midweek game, paid on the gate and sat in the old Park End with Everton fans.

I don't even mind them celebrating when their team score. As long as they're not stupid or aggressive then what the hell does it matter?

You know what,before I did this thread,I was gonna PM you for some advice,as you are normally educational with matters off the pitch,but for some reason I don't feel as excited as you are suggesting about this nice little bubble we all live in,see the guys post above about a stabbing back in the hey day,and although we are many years on from those days,the point I make about sitting amongst fellow blues stands

You know what,before I did this thread,I was gonna PM you for some advice,as you are normally educational with matters off the pitch,but for some reason I don't feel as excited as you are suggesting about this nice little bubble we all live in,see the guys post above about a stabbing back in the hey day,and although we are many years on from those days,the point I make about sitting amongst fellow blues stands
I'll happily give you any advice I can mate but I feel very strongly that, as football fans, we've allowed ourselves to be criminalised by the authorities. We've even been complicit in that process. 99% of fans, whoever they support, are decent people. Why can I go to Murrayfield and sit with a load of Scottish rugby fans, cheer England yet have a good laugh and friendly banter with them? Even have a drink.

100% this - had a few around me last night. No issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.