Away fans in home end again

Already ! First home game of bastard season and there are 2 scousers sat in front of us in CB Level 2.

Happened about 10 times last season as well,and now everyone around me is getting pissed off about it,

I emailed City about this last season,and all as they said was that they would check cctv ??? For what,there hadn't been any trouble as such,but could have been last night,depends how the game is going I suppose.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction in who to email the complaint to,as at £870 a pop I am not having away fans sat in front of me every fooking home game

These seats must be designated by City,as the fans who have these seats are generally well dressed,as though they have been for somert to eat in ground beforehand,so maybe City have them as a "neutral" area ? I dunno

A steward was also told at HT not by me that there was 2 Everton fans on row b,and he said he would keep an eye on them,keep an eye on them ??? Fuck sake=they piss me off at City

Mate, have you never been in an away end ?

Perhaps someone in authority on here could make a definitive statement about how many posts you need before you're allowed an opinion?

As I said if you read through the thread,I admitted it was a churlish thing to say,have you anything constructive to add to the thread as a matter of interest ?

Mate, have you never been in an away end ?

So when you were sat or stood in those away ends , do you think you were being a naughty boy and should have been thrown out.?

A couple of years ago at a home match v Liverpool a couple of numpties ( city fans) started to threaten a Liverpool fan who was middle aged and well behaved. Myself and a couple of mates had to persuade them to stop.

I cannot accept that football fans are so thick that they cannot sit together for two hours and enjoy a football match.

I have been in many away ends and only once had a spot bother. But that was Old Trafford.

Past 2 seasons I've had a elderly gentlemen sit behind me lambasting Pep (and previously Pellegrini), calling him clueless, also having a pop at the Barcelona boys. I wouldn't mind if it was constructive criticism but it's just 45 mins of whining. In order to nip it in the bud for the forthcoming season I asked him at half time "why do you bother coming", "why don't you support the team", his response was "I'm entitled to my opinion". I said fair, "but at least be constructive". He left his seat and never came back for the 2H. Personally, I hope he turns up for the Liverpool game and starts supporting the team, some how I don't think it will happen.

Good on you. There has always been a large element of men who turn up to a match and sit with their arms folded, extremely pissed off at the world in general. And almost like some form of therapy, they decide to vent it all out during a football match. Only problem being, is that it ruins the experience for anyone else in earshot. Including kids attending a game for the first time. I salute you for saying something, because most people tend to join in, then you end up with a whole group of whingers stinking the place out.

So when you were sat or stood in those away ends , do you think you were being a naughty boy and should have been thrown out.?

A couple of years ago at a home match v Liverpool a couple of numpties ( city fans) started to threaten a Liverpool fan who was middle aged and well behaved. Myself and a couple of mates had to persuade them to stop.

I cannot accept that football fans are so thick that they cannot sit together for two hours and enjoy a football match.

I have been in many away ends and only once had a spot bother. But that was Old Trafford.

You can get locked up for talking to yourself............:) Anyway let me re address the scenario

EVERY BLOODY GAME ....does that make it any clearer ?

Nothing to do with city but I was shocked at the amount of Madrid fans in the Barca end that jumped up when they scored. Had shirts on too so didn't even try to hide it.

Remember city fans doing the conga in the Blackburn end the year we went up there

Did he have a mobility scooter?
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.