Macclesfield
Bolton afew times
Oldham Ath
Stockport County
Everton
Liverpool
Sheff Wed
Sheff Utd
Newcastle Utd sat behind the five live commentators Alan Green and Mark Lawrenson in the main stand jumped up n down when the Goat scored the winner Alan Green was not very happy when his head set was knocked off live on the radio
Tranmere

I do this quite a lot as I rarely have points to get a City ticket away from home. And often I'm not sure I'll be able to get to a game. I've always found it reasonably easy to suppress my excitement when City score; it's looking happy when the opposition score that's difficult. Some lowlights in the home end were Boro 8-1 and Newcastle 4-3 when we fought back to 3-3 and SWP nearly got a 4th for us before Newcastle (Bellamy?) won right at the end. Think I've done:

Norwich
Chelsea
Rags
Newcastle
Boro
Sunderland
Preston
Blackburn
QPR
Liverpool
Burnley

I'd get my head kicked in. No way could I remember not to celebrate when we scored
Ha, I ended up in Oldhams home end 90ish and the lad i was with said, “Don’t celebrate if we score”
Well that didn’t last long , we went mad when we scored and a big ring appeared around us but fortunately , the lad i was with was a big hard looking **** and i don’t think any oldham lads fancied tackling him first, haha!

Let's see what I can remember:

Arsenal (Highbury)
Aston Villa
Ballymena Utd - A friendly with no real "away end" so not sure if it counts.
Birmingham
Brighton (Goldstone)
Crystal Palace
Derby
Everton
Leeds
Liverpool
Rags
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Oldham
Queens Park R
Sheffield Wed
Sunderland
Tottenham
West Brom
West Ham
Wolves
Wycombe
York - Yes THAT BLOODY game.

Would have loved to have been in the stretford end during the 6-1 or the 3-0 in 2014 watching them horrible rags squirm as we put them to the sword.

I was in the Stretford End for the 1-6 and honestly it was the best day of my life.

So for me, the swamp, the McAlpine stadium as it was in my student days, the other Trent Bridge, Filbert Street, Goodison, Anfield and Boundary Park for George Weah's debut.

Not many for me.
Klanfield
Woodison Park
Stamford Bridge
Highbury
Villa Park
Selhurst Park
The Dell
Kenilworth Road (Luton)
Bloomfield Road (Blackpool)
Sixfields (Northampton)
Home Park (Plymouth)

Gonna be a regular occurrence in the future though I fear

I've done WBA and Watford this season. Would have done Leicester if it didn't require a £60 membership!

Been in the home sections of The Swamp many times. The most notable being when they got relegated and also sitting in the Stretford End seats when Roger Palmer, IIRC, bagged a very late equaliser that I really had to celebrate internally.

Leeds
Ipswich
QPR
Swindon
Goodison Park
Blackburn (that game)
West Ham
Highbury
Notts Forest
Wolves

In the 70's, segregation in the seats wasn't what it is today so probably other grounds that could count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.